Friday, October 2, 2015

Oyo! {thats my new favorite saying}

I'm not sure where I picked up that saying, maybe spanish class, maybe Doctor Who....

Anyways one of my dearest friends, FayetteFox, has inspired me to try harder at staying consistent with blogging. She's such a beautiful vlogger.
I also have been inspired by a beautiful new friend, who I am excited to build a relationship with. She is also a very big supporter of TWLOHA.
'Ha!' You say! 'Inspired to do what? Actually write regular posts?' You ask. Well, that's half correct. The other half is to actually be actually honest. I've been terrified of doing this for quite some time, but here it is.

Honesty {Without the whole truth}. Because really though, the entire world doesn't need to know all of my business. 

You'll be seeing posts on my day to day life {we all know how exciting of a life it is I lead, and how vain I can be}, because those day to day posts will essentially directly tied to my non-stop never-ending battle with my depression. One of the largest silent killers.

See, I had a very deep deep dip into the lowest lever of my bad phase I think I have ever had. For those of you who know me best that does include the incident in high-school. What makes it the most terrifying is how close to peace I was.

I'm not sure how to end this, and I'm intimidated by pushing that 'publish' button.


Hows this:


Rule Five: Set small goals. I have a bad habit of making large to-do lists, hoping and attempting to complete it all. There's never enough time seeing as there are moments when it's hard to get up, difficult to concentrate. So set small goals. Like today it's been rough to get motivated after dropping LittleMiss off at school. 
Small goals darlings, small goals. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your bravery in telling your story and inspiration to blog more myself! Let's keep on story telling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing you're posts!

      Delete