Friday, March 9, 2012

Gammy

Okay I just got off the phone with my Gammy!!

And I am in an amazing mood!! I"m so stinkin excited!

Okay here's the plan:
August is my birthday. I'll be going to Vegas with the Family, well most of them. And THEN
(FAMILY!!)
And Then

And THEN!!!!

I'll go over to Oregon, see my Gammy!!! She's going to drive from Cali to meet me! Then we'll go see my uncle and his wife and daughter(who I have never met...well not his wife and daughter). Then probably see my GodMother. Then I'll spend time with my other grandparents and my dad, and aunt..

I am so excited!! Eek!!
(Gammy, Me, Momma)

Not to mention I'll be getting a tattoo for her soon! I've got to make an appointment to have that done ASAP! Eek!


See now all my lazy-ness is all gone. I could totally clean now!! woohoo!
But...Yeah okay I'll probably clean a little and then go to wal mart to get a plunger(thanks to my dog who takes huge craps(pretty awesome right??)). Then I'll go to the birthday party of a pretty awesome girl! She and her man are Duchess' dog sitters on saturdays! Except this Saturday; they have a bowling tournament.

Not gonna lie that's pretty legit and I wish I could go. But I gotsa work.


SO
Last night was pretty much one of the best nights of my life. I LOVE my family. No joke. We usually have the best times EVER.

All I'm saying is there may have been a U-Haul, the cops MIGHT have stopped by Wendy's, and there may have been a big teddy bear and an Alien dressed to party boy..



Best. Night. By Far.
So far.




No comments:

Post a Comment