Thursday, April 12, 2012

Interesting Day

Well I can tell you my day did not end how I thought it would at the beginning!!

Here, let me give you a pretty fun play by play:
Um, I woke up a little late. Sleeping on a futon for more than...a night isn't very fun. Thank God it will be over soon.
I missed my first class, algebra, and worked on my part of my english paper. Then my computer crashed and did not save my paper. That was pretty fun. Not to mention the four cups of coffee I had didn't really help. (Yes, four cups of coffee, that was my breakfast.) I was a few minutes late to second class, English.
I have a very awesome insurance agent. He's very helpful and knowledgeable.
I was a few minutes early to third class and was able to go through all of my google reader. Love that thing. And even listened to a few songs on my "Reckless Kelly" Pandora station. Also love that. (I actually just shut my Animal Plant off on the tv to listen to some more music.)

Oh in Communication class we had a debate about whether or not the KKK should be able to adopt a stretch of highway. I was on the nay-sayers side, and won.  I was happy. It was also a LOT of fun!

I've also realized I am definitely a person who talks with their hands.

Then I had a doctors appointment! My new doc suggested I take some natural over the counter sleeping meds so that I don't get addicted and I am able to start sleeping. She also told me that if it doesn't help to give her a call and we'll figure something out... And I keep forgetting to take it... So that will NOT help me! oh goodness..

Oh! I also have plans for tomorrow night, I'm pretty excited. It's only taken forever for these plans to actually happen.

And to top it all off, my (possible) biological father contacted me again today. That tends to always make my day. But it was definitely different talking to him on the phone. He sounds so young! We're going to start some research on what we need to do for the DNA test. I'm really excited. :)

I'm really excited about whats to come.


I am also addicted to Instagram, the app for iphone!? it's great.


And before I forget! Tuesday I went to the 19th Washington Regional Gala. It was a LOT of fun! I did not realize I knew so many Foreigner songs! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment