Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July!

Albeit a very late here is a post for y'all!!
First I want to thank each and every one who serves in the military, has served or has a family member/spouse in the military. We(EVERYONE IN Anerica) can't thank you enough for all of your sacrifices.

Now...
Here are done pictures.

The first one is of a very good military friend of mine... Super Awesome Asian (SSA for short, he mostly picked the name).

So the rest are of my fourth of July evening and then a really weird bug.



Uuuunnmmm


Work went really well today. Since my grama passed away I've been in a funk. But I've been in such a better mood as of well really yesterday. Today has been great. How could it not with that crazy SAA.

Best convo:
"by the way I figured out your name."
Ssa-"my name? Oh my name. Do you remember my name??"
"(SAA's real name)"
"no..."
"oh your Asian name?"
SAA-"yes"
Me-"no I was too drunk for that"


Have a great July fifth night guys. :)

(and my pictures are messed up I think you'll figure it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment