Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Social security office

I'm sitting here in the social security office. Waiting to get my name changed BACK to my maiden name.

Exciting right?

Well. I may have a roommate. I'm excited. There is someone very interested and another interested person. Hopefully one of them works out. SAA has to okay either of them. We talked about it this morning and he's not happy/comfortable with me having a male roommate, do we will see what happens. SAA is pretty awesome.

I've also decided that once my lease is up, I'm going to attempt to by some land. Sure my credit is pretty bad but I can buy JUST land(what I want) with NO house or something small and then work on building a place. I would be all too happy with a small two bedroom place. I'm also pretty tempted to sell the furniture I have but I know I can save that for when I build and put a small storage shed on the land. I'm pretty excited.

Also getting really annoyed with the guy next to me. He has "anxiety" and is turning into an ass. It's obnoxious.

Oh by the way I'm at the SS office because I am LEGALLY divorced! And have been since MAY. And my ex didn't tell me until July 19th. Yeah real awesome right?

But back to my ideas of a house. I'm pretty excited and hoping I can save enough. But then the thought comes up: IF I EVER do get married again, will he move in or will he want me to sell and move in with him?

The latter will not happen especially since I'll make sure to get land I can hunt on.

Is my redneck showing? ;)



Oops gotta go! They called my number!

No comments:

Post a Comment