Friday, August 24, 2012

Interesting

SAA went from happy to nothing in 24hrs. It's interesting.

I actually ended it.

Because I've told him this I really don't feel bad about writing it. Last night we had a goodbye party for my brother and a welcome home party for my best friend, who I may have mentioned but we'll call him Montana.( he's stationed there for now). A little ways into the night most of the guys started playing a drinking game... Uh game of death or something with cards. SAA put his hand on 'his best friends' ass. And then proceeded to sit in the corner with her talking and laughing and all. The whole night he really didn't even act like we were dating.

It even made Montana uncomfortable.

I have never thought twice about SAA and his friend. In fact the three of us were really close for a while. In fact she was upset with me for both telling her she needs to get over a guy and asking SAA if he wanted to sleep with another girl(info she told me). She thought I had been acting weird around them as of I thought she had feelings for him. Until she said it the thought had never entered my mind. In fact after that I dismissed it. But then last night happened.

And now looking back I can see how it would seem like they were dating.

It drives me crazy, I had a feeling he an we wouldn't last especially with him taking classes this semester, me going next semester an working. But it still sucks.

And honestly there were a lot time that I wasn't even sure he wanted to be dating me.

When I asked him for my key and he asked for an explanation he did a pretty bad job of denying touching her butt and there not being any feelings there. Last night did not end at all like I expected. Nor has today gone like I expected. Alas life is life and there will always be a curve in the road.

I've rambled enough and have too much more to ramble on. So I am going to sign out!

Hope y'all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment