Friday, August 10, 2012

Single Again

Yeah. Not gonna lie proud of myself. This last 'relationship'/seeing a guy last about two months. That's not bad. Especially for me.

BUT that is no longer. As awesome as this guy is, he didn't like a few things about my past.

I cried but I am a lot better.

Spent an hour and a half at the gym or something like that. Haha! I even impressed the trainers!

My little brother is flying in tonight. He almost missed his connecting plane to AR but thank god he didn't. He'll be a little late but at least he'll be here.

My Grammy sent me a birthday box!! It was awesome!! I got some beautiful cameos! An awesome razor! It's actually a girl razor which is weird for me, cuz usually I use shick. Some candles and she always uses awesome ribbon!!

Let's see what else...
Eh it's a post!! Which I have been slacking on. Hopefully I'll get better at this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment