Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Interesting things..

I feel like my blog has been very lack luster lately. Sure I promised to be honest, but have I?

Or have I been holding back so that I don't hurt others?

I have a good friend who I tell, well two good friends, that I tell pretty much everything too. EVERYTHING.

One of them always informs me that I NEVER have a dull moment. And he's right. So I just have to put all that on here, because y'all dont want to read something lack luster, where the heck is he fun in that??

So here we go:
I'll just start with today! Make it kind of easier!

I actually woke up on time(ish) today! My alarm was set for six and I woke up to some opera, wasn't sure what was going on for a second. I didn't manage to get fully awake and out of bed til 730, with Oliver's help of course.

I've been doing cooking in the mornings, mostly for one day but I try to make enough for several. I've been eating more fish and being over all healthier. It's nice. :)

When grocery hopping I have a habit of buying food to fill four people up. So I've been trying to cook some of that. As well as clean which I will do more of tonight. I was switched to a new location for work(I'm at a gym now), and a new time schedule. I'll be closer for now. Which isn't too bad. :)

Just realized that I will be the only one closing... Conceal and carry license here I come!!! Pepper spray will be tagging along.

I also will be asking a member to wait with me while I close...

I was getting a few refer a friends(enter friends so they can also be placed in a drawing) and the guy that was filling the sheets out was hitting on me pretty intensely. It was almost cute! And creepy at the same time. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy! Lol

Right now I'm at the gym in the sauna so I'm going to say good night!!! Hopefully I'll have some more fun things to say soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment