Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy Sunday Morning

Morning!! 
It definitely feels like a very lazy Sunday. I just wish I could have the day off!! It'll happen one day...

Well the company christmas party went well! Peacocks mom gave me a few of those Sally Hanson stick on nails. I actually kinda like 'em!! 
The index finger ended up chipping last night so I painted it with silver!!
I ended up going to a party with a coworker last night. My grammy text me and told me that my Great Aunt had had a heart attack, so I ended up chipping all the sparkles off my nails. and putting a pattern on them!




Finally Domino's does what I ask! It made my day too, the driver was adorable. She opened the box to show me the drawing before leaving.


I ended up going to the party with my coworker last night instead of going to the pub with the "Old-Family"(remember that 'awesome' group of friends I had?? Yes I those quotes are supposed to add a bit of a sarcastic tone to those words). I had intended to at some point leave the party and head down to the Pub, but it was a mix of not wanting to show up to the pub, where my ex-boyfriend would be with out my boyfriend and a bit of not sure exactly how welcomed I would be if I show up.

The way the family used to be is what I miss the most. All of my country friends just getting together, listening to blue grass-country music, having fun and laughing til we cry and our sides hurt. Yes there was drama but it was SMALL. Who knows maybe this holiday season will bring everyone back together again?  But if not, I know that I am still in good company with a beautiful handful of them.

I do feel a bit bad for not showing up the few times I have been asked to come out and see everyone. The feeling of being absolutely not wanted somewhere combined with all the 'mean-mugs' and 'go to hell looks' makes going out oh so fun. (again a bit of sarcasm)

Tonight is the Walking Dead! Peacock is coming over to my parents again tonight to watch it. I'm excited. And still happy that my parents like him.


Okay my tummy is getting very rumbly!!! So I am going to go make a quick breakfast, walk Oliver and head to work!! Hope you have a very lazy Sunday for me!!


Happy Hippy Hair! From the other day!



No comments:

Post a Comment