Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Make-Up

So it's been a long time since I posted, finally got moved, now I have to unpack. Internet finally got hooked up! School Is over in a week!

Anyways I had my make up done today. A gal I know works at Clinique and offered to do my color consultation, they have this great coupon out!!

She did really well but it's been soo long since I've worn face powder that I don't know how I feel about it.

On one hand, yes it does well to hide blemishes and makes you feel pretty. But on the other, it takes time to put on, can help bring on more break outs and my face is starting to feel oily. it doesn't look oily, just feels a little oily.

I tend to be a naturalist: as close to natural as possible. Not only is that quicker and easier. It's a bit healthier. Don't get me wrong I wear mascara blush and some eyeshadow.

What do you girls think? Do you wear powder/concealer/bronzed/Ect??