Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Not Ready

That's the phrase that keeps popping into my head this morning.

I'm not ready for a little one. Financially really. While I believe you can almost never be fully ready for a baby, I especially feel unready.

I had a doctors appointment at 8:05thjs morning, I sat in the waiting room for half an hour before the nursery was "about to call me". I called the job interview I had this morning to inform them I may be a few minutes late. I ended up having to reschedule for tomorrow.

That job is entirely in God hand as well as several other places I have applied to.

My Medicaid is still denied because (take home) I recently made just over 100 what I'm allotted for a family of two.

Single moms, this is especially important, medicaid and wic (at least in the state of Arkansas) do not take you bills into account. They do not look at your rent/house payment, car payment, or utilities. They look at your income per-tax (gross). Even if net income (what you take home) is less. It's frustrating and scary.

When/if they transfer you, without Medicaid, it's five hundred dollars a visit.

So I am damned if I do ad damned if I don't. My situation is entirely in Gods hands and I know he will take care of us.
It is frustrating though. Very frustrating.