Friday, July 12, 2013

Writing?

I love writing stories. According to my mom when I was little I used to 'write stories for kids' about cat families. She was impressed. I guess I should be too! haha Well with that said since junior year of high school I have been working on a story. It's taken this long because I move a lot and have had to pack it away multiple times! Not to mention past jobs not really feeding into any creativity or allowing for much time to finish said story!
I'm excited to say that it is my GOAL to have this particular story finished before Thanksgiving. That gives me ample time to have this finished! I'm already part way there, so cross your fingers for me as the next step will be sending it in to an editor/publisher! I've always dreamed of having a book or two published.

Sadly it became a dream I let others talk me out of. I'll definitely keep you posted about my progress and how things may or may not go in my attempts to become a published writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment