Sunday, August 25, 2013

A 6pound distraction



This little goofy sleeping beauty is a beautiful distraction to my days. I love when she just falls asleep on me in what ever position is most comfortable. Especially when she passes out on my chest; it's comforting knowing that the sound of my heart beat still soothes her.

Although most of this is do to slight, sleep deprivation, besides her little faces and sleeping squeals, I don't remember much since she has been home. With me. In my arms.
I get lost in her.
Parents, I think you know just what I mean.

She has about 20 nick names already: Roly-Poly, Cuddlebug, Stinker (this may just be a pass on from when I was little, a nickname my GammyE used on me), Henny, HennyB, the list goes on. And how could it not, newborns do so many things that can lead to nicknames.

I hope youre all enjoying your sunday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment