Friday, September 13, 2013

Beings a single mom is for the birds.

I love my daughter, I would never trade a single hectic moment for the world. But this is not easy, especially as I'm working from home. I have laundry piled on multiple peices of furniture, dishes slightly stacked, floors need mopping, rugs need vaccumed, and my "office" space needs organization. Luckily my mom and step dad agreed to come over and love on her so I can get some serious work done for my business.

I want cookies, she wants cuddles. 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE holding her, but I was really wanting cookies and had a few calls to make. 

Thank God a gal from church offered to come over Saturday to help me actually clean. :) 

I have moments where I HIGHLY detest her sperm donor; leaving me alone to tend, nurture and care for her. Those are things I love doing, but I have so much else to do as well. And sometimes it would be nice to have someone give her a bottle instead of my nursing her at 230am then coaxing her to sleep. 

So ladies who are blessed to have your man by your side, be grateful, thank god everyday. 

I must say, I am one proud momma at how well she is holding her head up on her own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment