Monday, September 30, 2013

Birthday {Cheese}Cake

((This is a post I forgot to push publish on...oopsies))


Isn't that so cute? Nothing exciting happened on my birthday, after all I had just had a beautiful baby five days prior.

While it did hurt just a little that there was no attempt at a small get together, I was thankful that my mom and step dad bought me these little cute candles to go on top of a slice of cheesecake.

(the one on the right reminds me of tigger...)




This is my grampa.
I am his first born grandchild, who 'gave him his first born great grandchild'.
While I am so glad that he was able to meet her and hold her, that day he frustrated me. His girlfriend brought her little thing of a dog (yorkie maybe? Something tiny). The little dog does not like my moms bigger but still small dog, so she kept trying to jump all over my grampa who was hold my five day old daughter. After two minutes of tiny doing this I finally told him to give me my daughter so she doesn't get scratched. :/

My sweete grama E sent me this pretty ring! With a beautiful card. She knows that my favorite color is purple. At least I think she does, if not, she is a great guesser!!!

I used this ring as a way to help me remember which side I had last fed SweetPea. See those first few days where you are absolutely worn out and exhausted and in love with this beautiful little human, it's not easy to constantly keep track.

No comments:

Post a Comment