Monday, September 2, 2013

Booby Cream

This is an entry I meant to finish forever ago!!

I decided to make my own Booby Cream because (you guessed it!!) I don't trust the chemicals in the grocery store. So I found a simple recipe, bought the ingredients and got started.

You need:




This isn't going to smell great, but it works great and is okay when little one nurses. Besides no one should be smelling your ta-ta's.



I started with grating my beeswax.
I got a booboo from not paying attention.
Because I don't have a double boiler (a soon to be bought investment) I used a pot of water and a spare glass container that is missing its lid.


Keeping the heat on medium-low I put in my 1/4cup of beeswax and patiently waited for it to melt. :)

Okay, Maybe not so patiently... I may have stirred just a little!

Then I added the Shea Butter, allowing it to melt.


Then I added the coconut oil allowing it to melt also. I did also mix it together after each ingredient.


I had this little gadget laying around and it was a big help putting the balm in the jars. But be careful, if it's pushed to fast it could shoot out at crazy speeds!!


Voila you have your booby balm! It doesn't take too long at all. It's kinda fun.
But if you don't feel like you have the time to make some contact me to order some! $10 for a baby food jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment