Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hunting Season Day1

Part me wishes I were out there. Sitting in a tree, camo on, bow at my side, wind coolly blowing. 

Instead I woke up to a beautiful girl in my bed sleeping soundly. I fed her and we went to sit out side for a few moments. Enjoying the fresh cool autumn air,watching as the clouds passed by. 

She quickly fell asleep again. 

Instead of sitting in a stand, today I will work out with Zumba. First time since December 2012. 

Instead of field dressing a deer, today I will be cleaning house and working a schedule for next week. 

Instead of hiking to a vehicle with dinner for this week, I will cuddle. 

To be honest I can enjoy being a mommy just as much as I enjoy hunting. 
I just can't wait to teach my little one how to shoot a bow and a gun, and how to hunt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment