Friday, January 17, 2014

A Bloggyful Dare

And a major fail.

So I have joined a fun site, that is hosting a fun dare, the Bloggy Moms Blog Dare. Now the goal is to write a post at least once a day every day. Obviously I have failed. It stinks I am sorry, but I can explain. I am still attempting to find a set place to live. While I do have my mothers house, the distance and what I am spending in gas are becoming huge counterweights to what  I am (not) saving.  I do have an option that I am going to be looking into on Sunday. Its actually a previous roommate of mine; I use to watch her little ones long before I became pregnant. It would be a bit of a win win situation for the both of us.

Again I'm not very excited, but in a sense I am. I will be saving quite a bit, but again I will have a roommate or three (kids included).

Woops back to the main subject! My mum doesn't have internet and my hours tend to be a little bit off right now. While I do try to finish and publish posts from my phone, that is also a bit hard when I am constantly holding LittleMiss, especially since she loves holding hands lately. I have several posts to catch up on and no worries I absolutely will!!

So todays prompt starts off as...

'I' Saw that coming!!
Wow I there are so many things I could write about using that prompt!!!
I suppose I will go with something a bit easy. A bit light.
Actually let's go with something a little bit different. What I didn't see coming. 

Remember Peacock? LittleMiss' biological father? We met last week. I didn't expect him to agree to meeting with me, I didn't expect him to agree to everything I was asking. Neither did I expect him to ask questions about LittleMiss. Nor did I expect it to seem like there actually is a little part of him that actually cares. I also didn't see how civil we would be able to act. 

But I am thankful. 

It's not easy for me to ask for his help, but I want to be able to spend time with and enjoy LittleMiss. Not have to work three jobs, barely ever see her, just to support her. It is going to be a while before either of us are ready for him to meet LittleMiss, but he is there as far on to the sidelines as you can possibly get. 

(This was suppose to post last night :[ )

No comments:

Post a Comment