Saturday, March 15, 2014

Vegan Deliciousness!!

There is a fantastic food truck (now also has a bakery) called Kind Kitchen. I loved them the first time I had their Indian Taco. Fantastic. They support local farmers, make vegan AND gluten free items.

The coffee shop I work for recently incorporated them into our pastry selection, a brilliant idea. 

I had to do some prep work and walked in to these beauties:

Vegan- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes. 

I shouldn't have to say more, but I will go on...
 


I want this for all major events in my life.
Valentines Day.
Birthdays.
Anniversaries.
Just because.
"Oh we got into a fight, here's a 'sorry I made you mad cupcake'"

...LittleMiss's birthday too...

It's not at all dry, like you might expect of a gluten free pastry. And the 'cream-cheese' frosting isn't like the traditional cream-cheese frosting (that I honestly am not much of a fan of...). Which completely makes sense because it's vegan 'cream-cheese' frosting. I honestly haven't had many tries of regular Red Velvet cakes, but this one is just...fantastic.

If you are ever in Arkansas you have to try them.



{{ Follow me on Instagram: @mamasquirrelchatters
Follow Kind Kitchen too!: @KindKitchen }}

No comments:

Post a Comment