Saturday, March 15, 2014

We should go {on an Adventure}

Maybe one day, in a few years when LittleMiss is a bit older, it will actually be possible.

A road trip, through a few states or a trip to another country. It's all possible, just not now. I can only imagine just how exciting and fun-filled it will be.

But for now our adventures involve museums, zoos, parks, lakes and water parks.

And random antique/repurposed/thrift shops

And oh what fun adventures we have. 

"It started off with a trip to see GanGan at her new job and pick up the stroller(that almost crushed mommies foot). 
It was fun seeing GanGan, she made me smile and I liked my apple slice. 

Then we went to mommys work and had lunch. It was really tasty. A really nice man brought me some yogurt smoothie, saying it was a gift from the kitchen. Mommy mixed it with my pee and it tasted delicious. 

Because it was so nice outside we didn't look at a lot of the art. Instead we went out for a walk around the gardens and other museum, only to get slightly side tracked by a vintage store. 
It was fun, the people were really nice and made me laugh when they made faces.

We had fun on our walk. Buy there were so many other people on the trails too!! It was hard to take my nap with all the commotion. My feet were fun to look at, my spoon and mommys keys were fun to play with. 

Mommy took us for a quick walk through of a few more boutiques. It was really nice to see my stroller and diaper bag where mommy left it when it wouldn't fit inside the stores. 

Then we went to the fountain!!
It was so pretty!!
Mommy an I had a good time sitting and looking at the fountain, but she wouldn't let me reach the water. 
You can bet I kept trying. 

I may have started rubbing my eyes, so mommy thought I was tired and we headed home. 

I also may have fallen asleep in the car...

It was just so comfy and nice outside. And I was worn out from all the fun and my playing with my favorite you: an empty cup. 

It was a fun adventure day with my mommy."


Really hope y'all caught on to this mostly being written by LittleMiss... 
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment