Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Here we go again!

Being freshly single (again, honestly that's just a never ending story..), summer college courses starting today, and the best part: I'm finally happy with life. 

Maybe it's the being freshly single, sun is shining, had a great morning with LittleMiss talking, but I. Am. Happy. Since I have no idea when this glorious feeling will end I am riding this boat as long as I can. 

So of course here we go again with my promises of steady blogs posts, yet thankfully while parenting, homework and my job will be dominating my schedule I foresee several slots of time that I will be able to share tasty recipes, fun crafts, gardening and exciting outings. 

I hope everyone had an exciting weekend and didn't forget the real meaning of the extra day off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment