Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well Now/Wednesday Short Story

This is strange.

Pretty much everything on my screen(I'm at the Springdale Library) are those little boxes where the letters should be...or asian figures...I'm so confused.


And because of that this will be a short post, even though I am loving this internet compared to the internet at home.

I am still enjoying my job at the furniture store! But I have a cold that is trying to become bronchitis. Not to happy about it.

oh it's wednesday!! Short Story Time!

  • I love Flying Burrito!
  • Hogs are going to the Cotton Bowl!
  • LSU is still number one
  • I have a icky raspy, hoarse voice.
  • I'm planning on having an amazing New Years Eve, not sure how yet, but I will.
  • BFTAG n I aren't as close... save that story for another post
  • Went to Dickson and had a great time last Saturday
 Yeah..I can't think of much else...
Have a great night! I'll try to do a real post tomorrow!!

1 comment: