Monday, December 12, 2011

Crabby Crabby

I was so very crabby today. I woke up in a pretty good mood, late but still in a good mood and still managed to make it to work a few minutes early. I had a really good time at our little meeting before work and learned about the Tempur-pedic beds, something I needed. But I don't know, my mood went progressively down hill throughout the day. Don't get me wrong, I still really love my job and my co-workers we always have a good time.
At my lunch break, which was at 525pm :/ (again, don't get me wrong, I don't mind taking a late lunch, I'm used to it, I have just been crabby today.) my really good friend MT brought me a Pumpkin Something from Kennedy Coffee. I love that place and he definitely helped my mood improve! I also had a good time with a few of my guest.
I am pretty sure I know why I am crabby. December is the month of my ex-husbands birthday, also the month he proposed and the date is getting closer and closer. It's kinda like D-day. Sadly I have a feeling my mood will become progressively worse or just stay crabby until about the first of the new year. Which I am very excited about. I have a lot of good things planned for the new year. I plan on doing as I've stated before, starting over and going with all the new new new. :)
Oh yeah back to the crabby-ness. Um, I met a lawyer the other night, who if memory serves correctly, may be able to help me with my divorce and get it taken care of in a very timely manner. In which case I will gladly pay quite a bit more than doing it online. BUT, like I said this is my ex's birthday month, so I am going to be nice and not serve him the divorce papers, this month. This is very stressful.

I am over at mah BFTAGs house. They always spoil me here. I plan on spoiling them back as soon as I possibly can. The idea is to make cookies this Wednesday with his mom and sister in law. Should be tons of fun. I haven't baked in a while and I really do miss it. BFTAG and I have gotten kind of distant but we're working on that. It's just like any friendship though, there will always be ups and downs. And that's why we're best friends! I'm sitting in the living room at the moment in love with the glow of the Christmas Tree. It's very beautiful. I'm planning on buying my own for my room, I'm debating getting one that is a foot tall or five feet all. In which case it will be about four inches shorter that me.

And how cute would that be??

Or I can get the foot tall one and it be about four feet shorter that me :) with cute little tiny christmas ornaments :)

Thursday or Friday I am going to MT's house to help him with decorating his Christmas Tree, very exciting!! Then Friday night, I believe RGH and I will be going to another Christmas Party, and I have an Ugly sweater party coming up!! excitning!

No comments:

Post a Comment