Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Work Out: An Addiction

I went to the gym today. In fact I just got home from it. :)

Anyone who works out or cares about their health can pretty well agree with me on this one: working out can be an addiction.

I just love that I can breath deeper and knowing that I am taking care of my body makes me proud. Honestly when you take care of your body you just feel better. You're happier. After all I am a bit of a health nut, I think that what you put in your body you get out. Feed it healthly foods and you'll feel better, you'll have a sunnier disposition. :)

Anyways I have an addiction to working out, especially cardio. I love running and biking. One day I plan on running in a marathon. The only bad thing about working out is my metabolism shoots through the roof. I am not lying when I tell you I eat almost everything in sight. I ate an entire plan(9in. round) of angel hair pasta, salad, and two pieces of toast. And was still hungry... That was about two days ago.

Oh and I am finally brave enough to post weight loss pictures. Nervous, but hey my new moto is go big or go home.

This is the work out outfit I left in, I thougt it was pretty cute.
This is a bracelet I bought and love, I bought it to support jobs in America. :)

Please excuse the messy-ness. This is a picture of my arm, well it's supposed to be the focal point. I have big arms and am going to be working on toning them down, or keeping the size but definitely strengthening them.

Here is my side picture, I am sucking in. But I am wanting to tone up. My goal is not a six pack but a smootier belly.

my newest nail design.

Another side picture again, excuse the mess.

Last time I weighed myself(like last tuesday) I was 129. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and we'll use that as my starting weight.

Oh with my new go big or go home statement, I went to best buy today. I think I know what tv, phone and laptop I want. The phone won't be 3D, which I could care less about, but it is htc and it's awesome. Now I just have to debate whether or not I'm going to cancel my tmobile contract and switch to at&t. But now that I'm thinking about it, I may wait a few months, when one company buys out another like verizon and altel for example the bigger company swallows the other.

What else happened today..

I had breakfast with BFTAG and his family. Love them. Went to Ashley Furniture's grand opening, had fun and food. Went to best buy like I mentioned. Worked out like I mentioned and yeah that is about it. But the best news is that I have been in a great mood all day!

Have a great night!!
(By the way be expecting more blog posts as I have much to write about!)

2 comments:

  1. So... go big or go home sounds familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrin! No one knows that I have a blog on here, but I do, and I just noticed you do, too. I want to work out with you! You are looking good!!

    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete