Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How I met Your Mother

I am finally done with the pilot episode! yay

Now I am just waiting on the second episode to decide it like my internet and play. Won't that be nice. I really like this show, it's very funny. Barney is hilarious.

Okay Dokie, it's been a wile since I blogged and I honestly can't remember much of what all has happend. Which is making me want to start keeping a log of my days, something I will probaby start doing soon.

Oh I can't remember if I told ya'll my phone screen is now cracked. woohoo well Then My screen locked me out since 8 o'clock last night. Lost any and all messages I recieved. A little pissed. I highly detest my phone. Highly Highly detest it. (by the way I am now on episode5!)

I will do as much of a recap as I can remember.
Thursday: I helped decorate for a Christmas/Birthday Party!
Friday: I went to a Christmas Party. Had fun!
Saturday: was the Christmas/Birthday Party!!
Sunday: was the work Christmas Party, I got a blanky with the secret/dirty santa

well shoot I was just invited to lunch! So I shall finish this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment