Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

I had a few plans for this post, but I think I'm going to wing this.


I want everyone to know that I am a big supporter of our military, all branches. I find a man in uniform sexy, even more so when that is a military uniform. They put everything on the line for what they believe in. I feel horrible for not doing better at supporting them, especially one I went to high school with. He is currently in Afaganistan. So is a fellow blogger that I am about to share. I love reading her posts. I usually catch up on my google reader when I'm at the gym or getting ready for bed. I was actually at the gym when I read this post.

I think she's a great gal! And very brave for doing what she's doing.

Ladies and gentlemen I bid you Jenna McClure-Caldwell. This is one of my favorite posts of hers. It really hits home and inspires me to support the military more.


Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you've had a great day with family and friends.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Corrin! I just happened to stumble upon this post and I really wanted to just say thank you. I'm really happy to know that you read my blog. I won't lie... you just made my day. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful day! And a great rest of the holiday season!!!!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete