Tuesday, December 27, 2011

motivation-less

seriously.
no motivation at all.
i'm chicken pecking at the moment as well.

i went to get my nails done today and the shop was closed, so now i have to fine a time to go in and get them taken care of or find someone to switch me shifts. Then I went over to the FayTown mall and bought some stuff for a Valentines party my friends and I are planning. :) ! More details as it gets closer.

Then as I was on my way to the gym, a friend from high school asked if I wanted to go shooting. It was tons of fun, and I'm pretty sure my first time to shoot a 22. :) After that I headed to the gym. I have never been so lazy AT the gym. I'm also not sure if this is sad or not but I'm starting to know a few of the workers there, which means I'm going a lot, but you can't really tell. I have ate and drank so much this holiday season it's ridiculous. My friend SH is pretty amazing, he made a work out plan for me. And will be showing me the exercises that I don't know, I think tomorrow night. I will in turn be showing BC! A new friend who is great!

Okay I'm going to go take a nap and hopefully have some motivation after.

by the way my weight yesterday was 134.2 . I'll be doing weigh ins every monday.h

No comments:

Post a Comment