Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Never Say Never

Well you know that saying?? "Never say Never"?? Yeah well it's pretty much true.

Josh and I had dinner last night. We talked for four and a half hours. The verdict is we will be giving it another shot. I am excited honestly, because God has been dealing with me on this for a few days. So we'll see how it all goes. We are going to start off slow, and with as fresh of a start as we can get. So like I said I'm kinda excited. :)

Lets see first day of classes were today! I have no idea why I was so scared before, but then again I was not as confident as I am now. I honestly think I am going to enjoy all of my classes, haha the THREE I'm taking. I just don't know what I was thinking taking a math class at 8in the morning that is an hour and fifty minutes long! But oh wells. I also need to invest in a printer :/

I was kind of rough drafting this before my last class seeing as I showed up half an hour early, but I can barely remember a darn thing.

Oh so I bought a really cute packpack (back pack) for school and a clutch so that I don't have to lug around my huge purse. It's cute and red. I'll add pictures later. Um,,,,Thursday! I am going to the Eric Church/Brantley Gilbert Concert with the Fam! So excited!

I had some coffee after my first class and oh boy did it give me the gitters. I was so horribly shaky and still am a little bit. It was pretty darn good though.

Okay I am to distracted with looking for books for school...gotsa go!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on you and Josh giving it another shot! I'm really excited for you! :D

    So besides Math what classes are you taking?

    Like I said, I am super excited for you Corrin. :)

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete