Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

Well if you couldn't guess this post will be a tad ramble filled. I missed my Wednesday Short Story after all.

So I've been contemplating moving out, and I've made my mind up. I'll be moving in the summer, probably July or August. Which means I'll be home much more until then so that I can save up. Which will be just fine seeing as I need to be home more anyways.

I have decided to nix the fake nails, also a money saver and not dye my hair for all of 2012. The hair dyeing has nothing to do with saving money I just want to see what color it may try to grow out to be.

I think I may start structuring my blog posts. Certain days are certain things, like Wednesday Short Stories, Friday Weekly Loves, Monday WEEKEND Recaps, Tuesdays Accomplishments. I know I'm missing three days but I'll think of something I'm sure.

Lets see December was a really stressfull month, I'm pretty sure I gained 10pounds. Ouch that hurts to admit, but it happend. Well that and having a foot tattoo doesn't help much. So I think Monday with out a shadow of a doubt I will be hitting the gym pretty hard. And definitely changing my eating habits.

Oh goodness I really don't know what else to say, it's been a blah kind of day. Not a lot of motivation.

Ta-Ta for now dears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment