Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Proud Big Sister

I have started so many rough drafts of blog posts, on paper, it's ridiculous. It really is and I'll probably through them all away after I type this up. Which has not been a rough draft this is off the cuff stuff. :)

Anyways, I have picked up my nannying job again!! I can't remember if I have every posted about this before but I am pretty sure I have not. So here is a little background, I was nannying for about eight weeks the last few months of 2011. It sadly ended in November. For completely understandable reasons, the little girl I nanny does horse riding and at the time I wasn't as comfortable around horses as I should have been and due to the time change they decided to go with her old nanny so the LG (the little girl) could continue her lessons. Well about two week ago they contacted me to see if I was interested in resuming my nannying. Oh boy was I! The same week I was let go from nannying I was let go from the restaurant I worked at. Not to mention I cried. LG is adorable, very smart and  very talented.

In fact I am listening to her practice piano. Pretty good if I do say so.

Hence the title of this post, I really do feel like a gloating and proud big sister.


Lets see...

So much has been going on. I have so many posts to write, I'm trying to actually stick to one topic and not ramble ramble ramble. But for the sake of arguement and it's been so long since I've posted I'm going to let it all out in this one. well most of it.

First off I am a little upset with LSU for not playing a strong game. Sure they kicked Bama but when it really mattered but I was expecting a little more fight.
Second off I have been come a new member of a "family" and community. Who I love with all of me. I'll dedicate a whole post to those crazy guys.
Third, I was in the newspaper last week! Woohoo. I was just the model really, for my work.
Fourth, I was third in sales last week.
Fifth, I have gained about ten pounds thanks to October. That will all be lost very very soon.
Sixth....I don't even remember. But I will be doing more regular blog posts.

That's really it for now...I hope ya'll had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you get to do nannying again, you sound SO excited! XD

    I can't wait to see this post about your new family and community. I'm happy for you.
    Congrats on being third in sales too!!!!

    :D

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete