Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

Okay so I have started two different posts. Two.

A friday and a monday post. Did they get posted? nope.

Well school is still going really good. I had a great time in Communications class. We did a little debate over who we would choose to give scholarships to. These were fake scholarships and fake people of course but it was fun. :)

I do still enjoy all of my classes even though I hate math. Just in general. Hate. It.

Oh! I bought two new planners at Barns N Noble today!
                               along with three packs of Christmas cards....Curse you Barns N Noble for you amazing $2 sales!!! aren't they cute though?? And I should be all stocked up for the Christmas of 2012!

      Well yup. Josh and I are still going slow and by slow I mean a snails pace. We have been spending time together which is nice. He is still very proud of me and very supportive which is very encouraging and helpful. Let me tell you I have quite the full plate at the moment.
Work, School, Nannying, HomeWork, The Family(crap I still need to do my post on my amazing family :/ )

I am still scared though and somewhat reluctant at all that's going on with Joshua and I. I mean we aren't even classifying ourselves as being in a relationship. So I was being honest when I said we were at a snails pace. He understand I am not at a point in my life nor am I completely ready for a relationship.We are just friends. And let me tell you that is a huge relief and even more helpful than he realizes.

In all honesty I don't know that we'll be able to move past our friendship mark. He and I have both changed quite a bit, myself even more than he. I don't entirely know how I feel about that. It makes me sad and yet I know that whatever happens he and I will always have some sort of a friendship.

Let me back peddle a little bit. His brother MB and his sister in law AB split up less than a month ago. But for  most of their marriage they have had problems. I am so very thankful to report that they are back together and doing much better. MB moved in with Joshua after the split and AB is following, along with their two little adorable kids. They seem so much happier now that they are out of where they were living before. It really makes me happy and I know it also makes the little ones happy as well. They still argue but it's much less (from the little bit I've seen) and no where near what it used to be. :)

The Eric Church Concert was pretty darn awesome!!! I had a blast and I love that I got to go. I am so thankful to all of my friends(the family) that came with and helped make it an awesome time!! I can not wait for the Zac Brown Concert though! Which will be in March. So exciting!!!

Zac Brown is pretty much my favorite band...Ever...Ish... ;)

Lets see lets see...

I don't know if I mentioned it before or not but LG(little girl that I nanny) got a beta fish!! His name is Starlight. Isn't he beautiful? I love betas.

Tonight I am going to a friends house to watch a "scary movie" hopefully not too scary ;) lol

Tomorrow before work I am going to go look at some houses for rent. Two to be exact. I'm excited. Slightly nervous but very excited.

Oh a good friend of mine from high school who is in Iraq/Afghanistan is coming home in a few weeks! We're going to be having lunch. Not sure where but I'm excited. We've gotten close since he's been gone and even though I've written him several letters I am horrible at sending them. :(

A picture post will be up very soon be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment