Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Schedule

My structure is gone. Remember how I wanted to have some what structured  postings?? Yeah that ain't gonna happen till I get moved.

Which guess what?? I got my own apartment! Woo Hoo! So very excited. It's closer to work, not closer to school but it will be fine. It IS top story, I get to take my babies...once I get kennels for them. I have to figure out WHERE I'm going to put them. It is a good sized apartment, but it is small. Three bed two bath, kitchen/dining area and living room. Oddly enough no doorbell, and not much of a balcony. But you do get to pick two colors for accent walls. I'll be having my bedroom painted, and probably the kitchen/dining area. So very excited and a bit stressed out.

There are a lot of good things coming up for me but at this moment in time I am getting somewhat over whelmed. Well I was at this moment, I am a few problems in on my math homework, thank God. And a HUGE thank God to the big man for making sure we have coffee down here on our little world.  

My schedule is finally coming together I feel like today is the first day of me actually getting used to school and work and the family(still need to post). It has been hectic and stressful. Which is why I am so excited to be moving into the apartment.

I will make sure and post more in my Wednesday Short Story tomorrow!!Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment