Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Loves

Until I can get internet at....MY NEW APARTMENT!!! I'll be doing weekly loves either Tuesdays or Thursday.

But let me get this off my chest, so so so glad to have my own place, it's so exciting!!

Anyways I have... oh lets just do three LOVES this week. Eek in all actuality it's four but I'll save the fourth for later!! Special surprise tehehehe!

Lets start off with:

Coffee!!


Oh how I love thee. :)

         Isn't this amazing?? and Only $12, you can bet you're bottom dollar                                           I'll be getting one or five. :) 


This is pretty well me. I love books and even though I don't care if they are big or not this cup makes me all happy in side, I want one for when I'm doing my homework! ahaha!
This is purty darn cute too!! I love cup cozy's! 


This one is definitely a top contender, which means I'll have a few of these as well! It's great because it's ACTUALLY recycled materials! And only $6!



I know I said I had three loves but time permits I show only my insane love of coffee! I do want ya'll to be looking forward to more Weekly Loves, Spotlights on handmade shops, and plenty more ramble posts! I hope you have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment