Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Netherlands

My Fundamentals of Communication's Professor has required we do a presentation on a country we're never been to before. My group has decided on the Netherlands, which is actually a pretty interesting country. Did you know that they do not answer the phone with "hello"? In fact this is a bit rude. The preferred greeting is your first name, your last name or your first AND last name.

According to the CIA, there are more women with jobs than men. And they are the leading export in American Ecstasy. Very interesting. Oh how I would love to travel Europe. Definitely need to do it before it gets too bad around those parts! lol

Well I think Josh and I have officially decided to just be friends for now. It's..I don't know how I feel about it. He said a few things that cut a little deep, and I said nothing. There's a sneaking suspicion we haven't forgiven each other for things. As much as I hate it I don't know that it will ever happen again. But time will tell, we'll see. Besides all I really need right now is friendship, I'm way to busy for anything more than that.

I'm pretty darn excited about Sunday!! Walking Dead returns!! Um sheesh I'm pretty blah right now. I've got a horrible sinus migraine. I'm sorry! Hope you have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment