Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Valentines Day

(Source)

Aw Valentines Day,

How you are loved and hated by so so many. I personally am indifferent to you. Although you do make things very fun. But it's an interesting pressure you put on people.

Well have a good'n,

Corrin!





(Source)
Any-who I know that that was a cheesy little letter but it came out before I could stop it. I have always been pretty indifferent to Valentines Day; I think that in a relationship, you should not just wait for one or two days of the year to celebrate each other, it should happen at least once a month or once every two months. But that's just me. ;)

Not to mention, I notice a hard working country boy before I notice a guy in a thousand dollar suit. Like I said, that's just me.

I also find that roses are not my favorite flower and are a bit cliche. Beautiful as they are, they just aren't me.

I'm a simple kinda girl in a complex kinda way, and I enjoy it. ;)

Well I was going to do a mini recap of the day, but I think I'll just build up the anticipation, and do it tomorrow. That way you'll have the full effect.

(Source)
Ya know, one day I wouldn't mind a cute little ring like that. 



(Hope everyone has a superb Valentines Day and a superb Singles Awareness/ Just Another Day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment