Thursday, February 16, 2012

Post-Valentines Day Recap & More :)

Lets see my Valentines started off rough.

I had a test in College Algebra. That I passed with a "D". Better than I thought but worst than I would have liked. And because I knew that I had pretty well bombed it and had gotten VERY little sleep the night before from studying; I was not in a good mood for the first part of the day.

Then! This happened!
 

I got to make this cookie!!! Ain't she a beaut?? It made my day, it really did.  Not to mention I got to do this:

That one on the right!? That was  another persons cookie I got to draw a pretty heart on! He was a cool guy looked familiar, but I don't think I knew him. I was going to save it and give it to Army Friend, who I was going to be having lunch with just after. But I ate it. That cookie was darn tasty too!! mmm-mmm good! I tried to take a picture of the sparkles in the black on my cookie, I just couldn't get a could picture! :/  

Then at lunch with my Army Friend I got this!! Carnations are definitely one of my favorite flowers! This one is so so very pretty! Lunch was so good! I'm so glad I was able to have lunch with him! Army Friend has actually just returned home on leave from being over seas. I was so glad to see him and see he was in one piece! Catching up was great. 

 LG (the little girl I nanny) gave me a few of those little heart candies! And that added to how good my day was. It had been sooo long since I'd have them!

But later that night, once her mom came home, I had to put in my "two weeks". I put that in quotation marks because I'm going to go ahead and give them all the time they need(up to a month) to find a new nanny. Like I've previously stated, I barely slid by on my math test. I'm barely passing the class as is. She understood, which was a big big help, because I felt like crying. It was not an easy task for me to have to put those two weeks in. But I'm just so over extended; I'm working way more than 40hrs a week at the furniture store, I'm going to class for 13hours a week and I'm nannying. Not to mention I've got a lot going on with The Family; God knows I have been slacking on that area and really hope that they forgive me.  So hopefully they will be able to find a replacement ASAP.
Here is LGs' Valentines Box she made for school.  Well this is it AFTER the car ride home. Isn't it still so cute? She did a great job. 

 
And HERE! Are the roses that I got from my Policemen friend L! Not to mention he also gave me deer and elk meat! Woo Hoo! And I got to take my puppy-doggy home! Oh how I have missed her! I hadn't seen Duchess since October. She is my baby and that was just waaaay to long!




Well last night I found out that my step dad was in heart surgery. That I had no idea about until oh twenty minutes before it was over. Yeah that added a BUNCH of stress to my day. But the doctors said they found no blockage and no damage. So they still don't know why he's having problems.

I though you might get a kick out of that! haha Have a great night!
By the way this is how I'm holding my shower curtain up for right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment