Thursday, February 23, 2012

Early to Class

Here I am again, early for Communications Class.

Lets see....

Nannying has now been dropped to just Tuesdays. Which is perfect! I am failing algebra and think I finally found a tutor!!! Yay! But LG's parents completely understand that I need to focus on school work and have agreed to let me just nanny on Tuesday and her Poppy will pick her up on Thursdays. LG is doing much better at minding me and letting me do some of my school work while I'm watching her. Next month is her birthday so I'll be getting her a new chapter book! She really enjoys reading and loves horses so the book will be a children's chapter book about horses. :)

My diet has been consisting of coffee and fruits.

And veggies. It's all I have time for anymore. Not to mention I hate to cook for just myself; if I had someone over, I would cook for a few hours and not worry about it. So hopefully I can talk a friend into coming over so I can do just that. The plan will probably be to cook tons so I don't have to cook and just grab n go on days I don't have time, or energy for that matter.

A few necessities I'll be needing to get ASAP are: a coffee maker, microwave, storage dishes, mop, broom/ dust pan and vacuum. Along with a Dutch Oven because I have been craving chocolate covered coffee beans since I did that last coffee post! Oh how I am addicted.


oh! Class is starting! Gotta go!
(pictures will be posted later)

No comments:

Post a Comment