Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Short Story

Really??
It's Wednesday already?? Dang, I have way to much too talk about for this to be a Wednesday Short story...

Hmm Lets see... I'll post this because well, I won't do it if I don't do it now.

oy vey! hurrrrr goes.





(gotta love my vintage k swiss!)

This is me...Pre WorkOut. Purty sexy. Yeah okay anyways! I weigh less than I thought, but thinking back on this fat weighs less than muscle so I'm still screwed. Although I am in another work out mode. It's gotta happen. Or I'm going to well, plump up like a blueberry. 

I'm also on a natural kick. And loved this quote that was on the back of a drink I bought to day!


 I got a new pencil!! and and Eraser!!! wooohoo!!
Well, he did it: Obama is now in our text books. Bravo. 

Yay Pictures!!! Over OVER over due pictures!!!


Okay so Short story time. Eh-hem! 

  • I got my OFFICIAL name badge at work!! woohoo!
    • I'm also considering taking on a management position...
  • I started seeing someone, but am realizing how unready for a relationship of any kind I am. My life is not able to hold onto a relationship. 
    • I'm sure there will be a post on this soon. 
  • I am actually understanding this weeks chapter in Math!! 
  • My mommy and step daddy have breakfast every Sunday, it's a new tradition!
  • I got my mail box key!! woot woot!!
  • I also have a roommate! Well, I will have a roommate. He'll be moving in within the week, or two. We went to highschool together. Not to mention he knows one of my good friends, so things will be fine. 
  • I"ll be getting furniture! Soon! Hopefully! Well part of it will be ASAP, the other part will take at least four weeks! bahahah! 
      • (the last part is ironic because I'll be getting it from work, and that's what we usually quote!)


I'm sure I'm forgetting a LOT of things, but that happens... a lot. 

Well off to more homework and cleaning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment