Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MiniBook??

If I posted everything I wanted to, well this would be just that: a mini book.

Good Lord, there are so many things going on right now.

Lets start with the good:

I am a MANAGER IN TRAINING!! what what?? Pretty awesome. Not gonna lie.
                                It's really exciting. I'm really really blessed to have moved as far as I have (and have to go).
I might have found a roommate!! Not going to count these eggs before they hatch. But still pretty excited.


Okay now on to the more bad. Josh is filing the papers. That's a long drawn out story that I would rather not go into tonight.


Oh another good: I have an amazing family. Both biological and bro/sis from another mother/father. hahaha get it??


oh gosh. Okay so be looking forward to some awesome etsy posts. and some awesome regular posts.


wooohooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment