Thursday, March 22, 2012

That Mini Book I was telling you about..

Well you're in luck, here it is.
Since I can't decide what to post about first I'm just going to go crazy and post it all. So yes this will be an all over the place crazy town ramble post. Now the other question is: where do I start first?

Oh! Here we go...

Family.

This something I've been horribly putting off for a while.


Although this is not the best picture, this is most of us.

And yes, we are amazing. I am so very blessed to have everyone of them in my life. They are always there for me, especially so with all the mess and stress going on in my life. But I am always there for them, just the same. Everyone of us are going through something at different times and points, and we are always there.

Anytime we get together you can guarantee we will have way too much fun. Even more so when there is NO alcohol. (I say that because Josh thinks, I don't know if he still does, but think/thought all we do/ I do is drink.)

This is VnK. 

This is K.Gayle and Tin.L .
Tin.L and his odd winter face warmer mask thing.

Ahh one of the best nights ever. 

We really know how to have fun. They mean a LOT to me. In fact any guy that wants to be in a relationship with me, will have to get their approval before we would move any further. Let me you, not only have they (unknowingly) set high standards for me, but so has my ex husband. 

The other night, Tuesday night, I was pretty upset and depressed and they helped me big time. G.Gui and Pops had a bit of a get together at their house. It really ended up being a few of them practicing/play around on their musical instruments. 




G.Gui patiently waited until I was ready to talk about everything. It took...two hours. He didn't push he didn't pry, he let me go on like everything was alright and when I was ready to talk about it all, he listened and gave me feed back and advice. Not to mention he spoiled Duchess.


Ex-Husband.

Hmm, where do I start with this one?
Okay, so Sunday Josh asked me to stop by on Tuesday so that we could "talk" and then Monday told me all of my things were ready to be picked up as well. Because I only have a Corolla and it's obviously not very big I told him I would have to stop by Monday night to get part of it. I got there and he asked me to sit down and asked me....a question and told him a few things that well pissed me off. Then he told me he had the divorce papers and would be filing.
It was a bit of a shock and stung pretty bad. I've been trying to save up and find a good lawyer to get this taken care of. Not only have I been trying to afford this mess but I've been trying to come to grips with a few things. I made a lot of promises, to Josh and to God and both of our families. I even was told by a high school friend of mine during coffee a few weeks ago that no one saw this coming, we "were the perfect couple".
We had a lot of plans and dreams and hopes.
And we had a lot of differences.
One of the things that hurt and stung the most, was when he started trying to tell me things that he thought I wanted to hear. About adoption, about us, about pretty much every and anything.
I know I was the one that left and caused all of this but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt and it won't leave scars.



Work.

I know I mentioned this in the last post, but I'M M.I.T!! It's so so so exciting! I've been so very blessed with this job. I mean I am twenty years old and a Manager In Training. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from my co-workers and from upper management. I've made my family (haha both) proud. It's such a great opportunity.
Before the promotion I even got my official name tag and business cards!! Eek!! So exciting!!
Funny work picture(after hours of course haha)

I know there are a few things I'm missing. Seeing as this isn't as long as I thought it would be but it's better than the nothings that I've been leaving you with right??


Definitely be looking forward to Etsy posts. I'll be buying a ton of stuff soon. :))

It's just so hard to figure out what I'll be buying first. Well, I think I just answered my own question. haha

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment