Friday, March 30, 2012

All and All

This week has gone really rather fast.
I'm blaming it all on this amazing weather we've had.
I am still really excited and loving my promotion. School went really well this week. I am doing a report on Bees for both Communication and English. Oh! In Algebra I got a C on the mid term! see!?


Yay! There is a chance for me to pass!!
 Last weekend one of my best friends got the faux hawk/mullet hair cut. In his garage. Totally vidoe-d it, but decided to just go with the picture..
My mommy and Step dad brought me somethings to sit on! A futon!! and Four Chairs! What??
:)

I'm moving, again, on thursday. I know I know I promised I would not move for a while. But well, I'm moving. More on that later...

Getting sleepy!! 


Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment