Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moving. (Again)

I know in a few previous post from the past I talked about how this was going to be the last move and it would not be happening again; at least until my lease was up.

Well that bit me in the ass.

Two main reasons I moved to this apartment:
1.  Joshua and I were trying and things were going really good. He lives close. (That should be pretty damn self explanatory.

2. It sooo close to work. Literally the longest it's taken me to get to work is...8minutes??



I have a three bedroom two bathroom apartment. I've had four potential room mates bail out on me. Two of them had reasons I completely understand(so if he and she read this, then yes, I completely understand. love ya'll :]  ). The other two, yea I have no idea. I'm working on having someone take over my lease. They pretty much have until...well Tuesday to give me a final answer. Two people came to look at it, I just received  a text from a woman who will talk to her husband. So I'll let her know she has until Tuesday to give me a final answer.

I am very ready to get out of this apartment. It is way to much room for just Duchess and I. Not to mention I really can't handle being this close to Joshua. Like I said, I may have left, and I know that I hurt him. But I guess it's all catching up to me know. How he just dropped this all on me really got me.

So I will be moving over by the airport. I'm actually really excited. It's an amazing complex that is really community oriented. They've been around a little longer than this one, so they're a little more established. I'm sure the complex I'm moving from will be growing to doing more. Who knows. In all honesty, I am a single girl who lives by her self; it's really not that safe for me to be here alone. I'm much better off at the other complex.

I took a sleeping pill so I may be finished with this pretty quickly. I've, yet again, been having trouble sleeping these past few nights. It's really the weekends that get to me. I'm not really sure why, but all through the week I'll be fine and then bam. Saturday and Sunday are just not that great of days for me. It's a bit perplexing.

I still having my amazing Family support group, my Biological family support group and my work support group. I'm loved.  I just have to remember it.

One day this week I'll be taking my rings to a jewelry place to see how much I can get for them, and it should be a pretty good help. Even if it's not tons, anything will help while I'm trying to move. I'm also going to take the serving set that we used at the wedding. Who knows there may be a little silver in it. ;)


Work is still going great. I'm really blessed.
I hope everyone has a GREAT sunday!! I'll be doing a MUCH happier post... the NEXT post!! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment