Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Inspiration

Okay this is going to be a pretty quick post, I've got to finish my outline for my speech(if you're lucky I'll post it, the topic is very interesting).

I have been inspired.

I know what I want:

To live off a dirt road, with a lot of land. There has to be a creek, at the least. I was going through my blog reader, catching up on a lot of post I haven't had the time to read and came across this. And it made me start thinking of Oregon, and my grandparents and all the land that they have. Not to mention the family cabin. Or my dad. He has a beautiful house and there is a lot of land around it. I miss it.

But that is my goal. I will have a beautiful house(even if I have to build it myself :] )and I will have a few acres. At least 20. It's going to be grand. Just you wait!!

...and back to my outline...

No comments:

Post a Comment