Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lightning.

Today has been a great day!!

There were a few sprinkles this morning and as i'm working on my outline for my Fundamentals speech I notice the beautiful lightning out my window.

Today is just an over all inspiring day. See as I went to look for some cute lightning pictures, I came across this.




How amazing are these?

And now the thunder is booming. I love thunder storms.
Completely helps that the first song my Spotify playlist goes to is Josh Abbott . I think it's a very fitting title. Not to mention lovey-dovey songs don't bother me anymore. I'm thankful to finally be over all that mess.

Oh yes! Inspiration!!
That ring up there?? Yeah IF I ever am engaged again I want to be proposed to while it's raining. I want to go outside and be proposed to in the rain. How cute is that?



I really love the rain. I mean I am in love with listening to it. Haha, I might even do a little writing. 

Okay anyways. With it being April, I'm so excited for the rain! As of Thursday I'll have a patio to sit on. On it's so exciting. There's a few pieces of furniture from work I would love to have, but I've been advised to pay with cash. Which is a very good piece of advice, it just means I'll have to wait a little longer.  Camping chairs will do just fine anyways. :]  

Oh about my post from earlier today, yeah I want some land. The goal is to have it by the time I am 25. So that means buckling down and sticking to a budget I'm working on. Eek! Now I'm daydreaming haha!


Well I completely fell asleep writing this.

Sweet Dreams dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment