Wednesday, April 4, 2012

(Evil) Wednesday Short Story


  • I haven't been able to stop crying for the past two hours. (great way to start off a post right??)
  • I wish there were time machines.
  • I don't want to be a big girl, hence the time machine comment.
  • I hate feeling vulnerable. 
  • I hate stress. 
  • I hate a lot of things tonight. 
  • I can not wait for the divorce to be final. And to have as much of Josh out of my life as possible. 
  • My day was a great mix between awesome and beyond shitty. 
  • I can't sleep anymore. 
  • I have barely packed and am going to do what I usually do. Through everything together. 



To be honest the one thing I hate the most is that I have been crying for two hours, and even though I have some of the best friends out there, I don't have someone to call and just let my walls down with. Some one to call and beg to come hold me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. Someone to tell me that yes, I am a bit to hasty and jump to fast, but that's one of my great qualities and that I'm a fighter. Everything will be okay. 


I think that's the most my walls have ever really gone down on here. Or really anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment