Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Recap

This is probably one of the best Easters I can remember. 

That's me and my mommy. We didn't have a single fight!! Aren't you proud? I sure am. :)  
It was fun. I even played my Spotify Playlist "Whatever I Want" and she really only said anything about it when the f-bomb was dropped. Other than that there were no complaints. I was proud of her. It probably helped that Prince was on the play list...

Well I went to church with mom and JimBo and one of his co-workers. Who is currently watching my puppy doggy...I miss her terribly!!! 
she got all camera shy..

I've still got to find a place for her. My schedule just isn't fair for her right now. I work too many hours and she needs love and I'm tearing up thinking about this again. I don't like it. And she doesn't deserve to be in a cage. FML. Sums it up right?? 

Yeah you know those people who their pet is like their child?? Yeah I'm one of those. I just don't buy her birthday presents, christmas or valentines presents. 



Lets see at moms we had a LOT of laughs. It was fun. Jimmy and his co-worker went fishing. I tried to nap, (very unsuccessfully thanks to my uncle, and his girlfriend, and the tv). 


Oh Monday at work, we started a weight-loss competition! So yes I slightly binged this weekend. I weighed in at 134, my goal is to tone down and not build too much muscle mass. This is gonna be tons of fun. 

(PS: you may see a few changes to my 101 >>>)


No comments:

Post a Comment