Friday, April 27, 2012

Fridays Fiasco.

Today has been interesting.
Probably a LOT more than you would guess.

Let me start with this, now I may or may not have told y'all, but I am on birth control. I used to have really bad cramps, starting taking birth control it worsened my asthma so I quit. Well my cramps have been getting bad again.
Not to mention I realized around noon that I am supposed to start my period today. But with the birth control I won't start it for another two weeks.

Hormone OVERLOAD.

Now back to my day:
I was conscious(ever so slightly) before 730. This is quite the accomplishment seeing as the night before last I didn't GET into bed until 230am. No idea when I actually fell asleep. Then I took my sleeping pill once I got home and walked over to a neighbors to say happy birthday. Such a great older gentleman.
Well I think I finally fell asleep around...1030-11ish.

My Gammy text and then called me this morning. We talked about how my parents used to be, how long they were together and after they split. It was very interesting.

I made a quick breakfast(reheated some oatmeal) and went to my patio. Well my new phone fell out of my pocket, the screen cracked and I just lost it. It was the straw that broke the camels back. I couldn't quit crying.

But on a happy note I bought roses! And will do a better post when I get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment