Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bid you ado!

It my last day in Oregon.
I've got quite a few emotions running through me. But no matter what they are Friday morning as soon as I get to work I have to put on a smile and motivate the store I'll be working at. They are short staffed so I'll be there this weekend.

Well the over all of this weekend was a success. I got to spend some time with my grandpa. Not enough but so very much better than none.
I found out my father is engaged. Something no one is happy about. I'll try not to go into to much detail yet.
I didn't get to spend too much time with my dad since his "fiancé" was attached to his hip. But I was able to get a few of my grandmas shirts,sweaters, a few drawings and a few books. I'll also be getting a necklace with her thumbprint in about two weeks. Now I just need my grampas thumbprint. I'll have to figure that one out soon.
I plan on getting a tattoo in every state I visit... So I'll have 50.

Can't think if anything else to write so end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment