Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gramas

I love them.
They are fantastic.
Especially mine. Both of them.
I called my Grammy. My moms mom. I spent two hours and sixteen minutes talking with her. We haven't talked that long in a very very very long time. It was great, and so much fun. So now not only am I gong to be calling my mom almost every day, I'll also be talking to my Grammy at least two to three times a week.

While talking to my Grammy I had several confirmations. And there will be quite a few changes in my life. At some point I met tell you ALL of them, but for now, just one step at a time.

I'll be starting a diet tomorrow; very exciting and I'll be stepping my game up at work with the management program AND sales. Major stepping up of my game.

Okay! Gotta take some 'before pictures' and get groceries.

talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment