Saturday, July 7, 2012

Car search

So I was a little board sitting here on my lunch break and I starts going through Craigslist and found a little beautiful surprise.
While I am still in love with the VW, I just found a 1995 sidekick. Now I'm a little torn. It's also about 3500less... :(

Hmm

We'll see.


Anyways. I am very hyper.
Running on pretty much empty is perfect for me. Honestly it is. I do best when I don't have enough sleep. I even wrote a little list of the things I would blog about.
For I stance if I ever forget it is Saturday all I have to do is look at my coworkers, if they are wearing red, I remember that it is indeed Saturday. :)

Well I had something else but I forgot. Go figure.

Crap. Still can't remember.


Oh fair warning about my progression pictures for the diet. They won't be pretty tomorrow. I had a scheduled visit from aunt flo, just before she arrived her cousin Hugio amountof stress decided to stop by as well. So I kinda didn't stick to the diet very well. Not have I had much of a chance to work out.

Depending on who gives me a ride home and wether or not we go home or to the lake depends on if I work out at my gym or not. Fun stuff. I am definitely enjoying summer this far.

That's about all for now!!!
Have a terrific rest of your Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment